Join CSI RDU and NAWIC for a joint meeting and panel discussion on the topic of diversity, equity, and inclusion!
Mitch Savoie Hill – TEDx SPeaker, Executive Coach, DISC Certified Trainer | SavHill Consulting
Denise Barnes – Regional Diversity Manager | LeChase Construction
Kristey Stewart – Operations Assistant | BridgePoint General Contracting
Andrea Stephan – Specification Writer | Bray Architects
Kenyon Worrell – Principal | BSA LifeStructures
Learning Objectives: 1 CEU
- Be able to define EDI and its role in the built environment and the ACE community.
- Reflect in intersectional identities and how to represent them in the built environment.
- Describe the principles of universal design, accessible design, and inclusive design.
- Identify strategies to incorporate EDI in architecture and the AEC industry.
- CSI RDU Chapter Members: $20
- NAWIC Members: $20
- Non CSI RDU Chapter Members: $35
- Students: $0
- PayPal during registration
- Cash or Check at the Door
Parking and Meeting Information:
- This event is in person. There is parking on-site.
- 5:30 pm arrival
- Dinner served at 6:00 pm
Please contact Leanne Byrd if you have any questions about the event or registration.